My baby is 8 mon+ old.
I am writing to find out how you are managing you babies and their food schedule.It is getting very difficult for me to keep up with all the work now. I am losing all my energies.
Here is my problem .
At 8 months, I want to feed her 4 meals no matter how small they are. Day time, our nanny takes care of her. I come home by 6 PM. I bathe her on alternate days after coming from office. Also she naps in the evening around same time.
Thing is I want to feed her solids by 6:30 - 7pm and about 7:30 - 8 pm is her milk time.
So the days I bathe her or she naps for longer or I spend time in cooking solids for her ( which are not pre-cooked& ready many times ), her meals are skipped. It gets late and I have to feed her milk in bottle.
This is happening most of the days now and weekends are no better.
What are suggestions and experiences so I do not skip her dinner? How and when are you feeding ? Do you feel milk after 9 pm? I still dream feed her at 11 pm once.
when to feed dinner to baby?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire