vendredi 6 mars 2015

pls help me with my doubts

Hi,

Please help..


I m getting backache and soon get tried, when I do washing clothes, clean the house..

I m 63kg, for past few days I m getting leg pain along with foot palm pain, so i tried to reduce my weight by walking, but it makes me more tried than normal.

1) How to get relieve from my backache? Will yoga and exercise help to relieve it? can anyone suggest any exercise for it?


2)Any suggestions for reducing my leg pain and foot palm pain?


I m having belly. we are doing ttc, so I m afraid to do any belly reducing exercise, fearing that it will give pressure to uterus.

3) I want to reduce my belly and leg thighs, but as i m doing ttc, shall I do belly reducing exercise?

4) Will having belly affect baby, if i get conceive?


I'm sleeping more hours in a day, I wake up at 5.30 and till 8.30am i have my morning cooking works, after the work I feel more tried and very very sleepy (is this normal?). At 9am, my sleep feeling goes very high , that I couldn't control it. (Personally I feel very bad about myself for sleep at morning itself). After an hour of sleep, I feel fresh. Then again after having lunch also I couldnot stop myself to control my sleep (again 1 or 2 hrs).. Then in night I will sleep at 10.30pm only, as I will have work till that time.

5) How can I stop sleeping in mornings? I tried with hobbies, watching tv and many things, but still I couldnt control my sleep?


My food habits::: morning with in half an hour after I wake, I will have ragi drink, then after 1hr fruits, then usual full south indian bf, lunch, dinner. along with it, i m taking vitamin, iron supplement tablets(my gyan prescribed to me)

6) Do I need to improve my food habits to be fresh and alert?


You Might Find These Useful:





pls help me with my doubts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire