OP, I just replied to your post that you posted elsewhere (in the Wheeling thread, I think).
How to Keep parents engaged while visiting USA
Copying it here for your ease.
Are you in Mallard lake apt? There is a huge Indian community there. Your parents should be able to find some people their age and engage in walking etc
The temples in Lemont and Aurora have something or the other every weekend. There are opportunities to volunteer too.
You could take them strawberry picking etc later (perhaps in May)! Camping, trips to State parks, a trip to Lake Geneva, Chicago downtown, museums are other things that I can think of.
The library can be great place to go to if your parents like reading. Arlington heights library might have books in vernacular languages too. Check it out.
How to Keep parents engaged while visiting USA
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire