mercredi 4 mars 2015

Do I have any rights over things in In-laws house?

My husband, the only son gives his family a lot of money every month, has bought them car, sends them on frequent trips and takes care of every major expense in the family. In addition to this, he does a lot to his sister and family, takes care of their expenses when they visit, sends them gifts during festivals and other such things.

My in-laws do not expect much from my family, but they do not think I have any rights over any property, and items in the house. They have never bought me anything, not even a saree or a dress even during festivals or important occassions. They think it is a custom to buy their daughter though, and expect me to do so. They have already given most of the Gold, silver and other expensive items to daughter, and nothing to me. Simple things like books, showcase dolls, kitchen items etc also she takes from our home.


I have felt bad many a times because I clean and maintain all the items but they are not mine. My question is, is it wrong for me to think that some of them can be mine too as I am part of the family? If not me, dont they at least also belong to my husband? I am very hesitant to even say that in case they think I am being petty, but I do feel bad that my job is just to keep quiet when everything is done to only daughter, in most cases from my husband's money, and I get nothing.


If I am wrong to feel this...please tell


You Might Find These Useful:





Do I have any rights over things in In-laws house?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire