mercredi 4 mars 2015

Brother getting married - I'm super worried

I have a younger brother who was never interested in studies or anything. He claimed to be depressed etc, treated with counseling for years, he finally did his BA from a vague univ via correspondence. My parents got him a job in a family friends small accounting practice. He is 27 now, makes 13000 a month. He has no idea of what responsibility means. Freely uses parents money as his own. He used to shout at them, have major tantrum showdowns etc, but my parents say it all changed now, I find it hard to believe though. You must see the dance between 8am to 9am in the house to send him off to work. Both mum and dad running around arranging things for him! My parents are both retired SBI employees, they have a own house, comfortable savings and pensions

My brother lives with parents in Bangalore. He obviously can't afford to house/feed dependents in bangalore on his salary. He still let my parents look for a girl for him. My mum found this girl via relatives - from a small town near Mysore. She is still studying (Bcom) - finishing later this year. My brother spoke to her for 5 mins and said yes! I think the girls parents assumed the house will be my brothers.


I find this whole thing ridiculous! He is getting married and bringing dependent(s) on my parents! The girls parents visited our house, they obviously noted a car. The girl apparently said she wants to learn car driving. Excuse me? I gifted that car to my parents!!! My hard earned money!


I am am quite stressed about the whole thing. I find it impossible to accept that his wife will now be living off my parents too! Needless to say, his future kids school, etc everything will be my parents responsibility. She will now happily use whatever I give my parents!


Help me find peace please!


You Might Find These Useful:





Brother getting married - I'm super worried

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire