Now,this guy treats her bad.emotionally and physically.In every way,my friend is better than him.Anyways,I told her again that this guy is manipulating and is rude to both her and his wife.Also,she is in the wrong going behind married men.
Her reasoning is..
1) she feels very lonely and insecure
2) she can find only married men and single men are not interested
3) she does not expect anything from the relationship expect emotional security..
This guy treats her with utter disrespect and abuses her with rude words,calls her ugly and stupid and also makes her do extreme things when it comes to sex.
I asked her why she was still with him!she says that when he is calm,they have a good time but 85% of time they fight.she also says she feels too alone and scared.she is afraid to eave him as the guy works in the same office and threatens her.I saw his pic and looks scary and rugged.
the changes I saw in her..
1) low confidence
2) enormous stress
3) SHOP-A-HOLIC..she spends almost 15000rs everytime she shops! I am not even kidding.
This friend who was my wonderful friend,good hearted,who comes from a gem of a family was married to a CREATURE and she got divorced and now look at her state!!
Is there any way she can be helped???
Affair ....friend...how to help?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire