vendredi 20 mars 2015

what changes did il relationship forum brought in you

Nice Post!!

For me , first thing was when I read posts here, I come to know that there are girls who are facing much pathetic ILs than mine, who have miserable life at home, this gave me a positive energy to live.


Secondly, to have a life of my own... earlier I used to stick to my husband all the time and here only I got confident enough to start having a life of my own also, have space and give space. This has reduced fights between me and my DH.


Third, complaining about MIL to DH.


Fourth, venting. At times I am frustrated from something at home, I come here and read posts and even without posting my vent, at times I am relaxed, may be by corelating problems with others and reading some valuable posts.


Fivth, I got confident that I need to speak up to avoid unnecessary torture. I was able to build up a funda.... Either ignore (if u can), if you cannot speak up..


.... and many more... IL is really helpful...






what changes did il relationship forum brought in you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire