mardi 3 mars 2015

Solace!

It saw him first and pitied much!

"Here is another!", it said then.

He was so disheveled; ruined as such.

It seemed like he too had just none.

He came and rested under it.

It offered a little solace though.

He cried again, and had a fit

That subsided, as he crouched low.


"Oh merciless one! Tell me now!

Why should this happen just to me?",

He cried, having lost someone he loved.

It was evident that he was at sea.


He subsided and finally looked above.

The shade was good and the breeze so kind.

"Oh tree! Can you tell me just how,

One can bear this?", he asked in deep pain.


"How can I?", the tree said then

"My children die everyday as I

Just see them go, asking when

I would go, yet stay as only a lie!


The tree's words were felt by him,

As many leaves kept falling from it.

He understood then; stopped his whim,

And left with a painful smile so fit!


You Might Find These Useful:





Solace!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire