I always got good advises here and living happy life..thanks to all.
Now the thing is...Sorry for long post!!!
We were married around 7 yrs ago. we have a 6 yr old kid. We both were living in India before marriage. He was in b'galore and i was in Delhi. My DH got onsite project when we engaged...he found me as a lucky charm. with in a month we got married and left India after 10 days of marriage...It means after marriage i didn't get chance to live in India.
1. We were in Germany around 4 yrs. I came to India for my delivery...and i suffered alot..I don't want to write the story...I mean i didn't get any help.I was literally suffering after delivery i went back to my Dh.
2. After Germany We left to UK...he again got chance to work with good firm in UK. we were there around 2.5 yrs.
3. After spending 6.5 yrs outside...i was literally missing everyone..we used to go once in a year to meet everyone.
4. I was missing Indian Food,My Parents, My Friends, Indian dresses, My kid is growing in different atmosphere...Finally my DH agreed and he left job for me and came back to Delhi.
5. After coming back to India 6 month before...he spend 4 months at home he was finding job.After 4 months he got a job in a good company..we were settling our home from Scratch to Car n all. we Spent almost 20 lacs in buying and settling ourself here in last 6 month including child admission in good CBSE School.
6. I am very happy here. But he was not happy with work environment here. He didn't like his job at all. He always complains....why i came back.
Now turning point..AGAIN HE GOT AN ONSITE OFFER FROM CHICAGO and he is very excited for this. and i don't know how to react. I am really confused should we go or not.
Pros In India
1. In India I Got Maid for cleaning vessels n and sweeping moping and Cook comes for Food. we are having lots of variety of foods here.
2. I am meeting relatives and celebrating all festivals here.
3. We watch movies almost every weekend in the multiplex here.
4. We shop our indian tastes clothes. We eat Indian sweets we both love india sweets sooo much.
5. My child in going in good CBSE school .
Cons in India
1. My DH is always miss his work...he spend almost 7 yrs outside from india.work environment is entirely different here.
2. We are not getting organic milk here.
3. My In-laws comes in every 3 months for 10-15 days and expect me to work from morning 5 to 11 pm like a slave. They don't allowed any maid to enter my house during that period.
4. Planning for second baby in the next year....I am sure in delhi /NCR they will do c-section for sure. no chances for normal delivery in India actually i had first child from c-section.
Pros in Chicago
1. My DH will be happy.
2. I can try for normal delivery. Chances will be more for normal delivery in USA.
Cons in Chicago
1. I heard lots about chicago weather. some says its worst than germany n uk.
2. I will not have any help like maid n all.
3. I always feel lonely outside from india.
NOTE:
We are in good financial position.
My DH wants to work in Foreign Countries because of work environment he wants to go. the only reason for me to leave my india for more chances of normal delivery thats it.
my DH Left decision on me if we will go or not. what say ladies.....
My DH wish and i am confused...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire