mercredi 4 mars 2015

I Am feeling very afraid

i am feeling very afraid.. Me and my hubby married on 2013 jan..

The thing is that,i have a bachelor's degree in engineering but i stood in Second Class. Few days before my hubby asked me about my class,i told him 1st class.. i was so scared..

If my hubby get to know about this,he will be mad at me. I dont know what to do..


Soon the EAd thing will go on,and i have to apply for jobs.. In the resume i have to write my Second class degree..

oh my god,what should i do??

i have a year old child.. Will he divorce me??

pls help me girls...

I did not have any chance to tell my percentage before marriage.. We met on 1st july,and got engaged on 5th july.. After that there was no discussion abt my percentage..im so scared.. i can't do any things..


You Might Find These Useful:





I Am feeling very afraid

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire