vendredi 20 mars 2015

Husband keeps in touch with his ex

Hi,

Posting first post by this ID. Don't know what to do. Feeling very upset today. Me and hubby work in same company hence I often check his official email to do various small tasks for him.


Today he is travelling to hometown and when I checked his email, I saw a lovey dovey email from his ex who also works in same company, wishing him Ugadi. She has forwarded an old email sent by him to her many years back and wrote her wishes on top of that using an old endearment.


In the past I have let go all such instances of wishing all festivals, birthday (exactly at night 12) thinking she is just an office colleague. But today's email of quoting love messages from past crossed all my patience limit.


I am just hating this and don't know how to handle it. I am feeling like just leaving and going somewhere away from this.


You Might Find These Useful:





Husband keeps in touch with his ex

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire