Our family was a small family and I was so surprised when I was married to a big family. All experts in cooking and I used to feel odd in between them but they were all loving and never used to make me feel that way and whenever any function they used to help me and neighbours used to envy saying that your husband's family are so loving and caring.
After marriage 3 years I had to wait to conceive but after I conceived in 3 and half years I had 3 children. Being a working womanto bring them upwas a challenge for me. Without my husband's support I would not have managed to bring them up. Thanks to my brother in law, my husband's nephew and nieces and sisters in law who helped me during delivery. My elder daughter when she was born was pampered by everyone inour house. My brother used to make food for me, my husband'sniece did everything for me though she was also 3 months pregnant that time. I was looked after how I will be looked after if I was in my parent's house.
In 1991 when I had hip bone fracture and was in bed for two months my husband looked after me and had todo everything as I couldnot get up. My sister in law also stayed with us and did everything for me as after one month my husband had to go to office.
I am glad that my children got married at the right time and well settled now. As my husband was very economic always we are able to enjoy our retired life peacefully, though there are health problems sometimes.
From a young girl to a Woman- my life
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire