samedi 7 mars 2015

Are people with fair skin treated better generally ???

I remember by India trip sometime back and I went to few shops with my friend who is very fair in color.I went to this shoe shop and was looking around.the salesman went on behind her and tried to hep her out in every way.I was not even recognized.

I went to this bangle shop in a plaza and the owner was looking disinterested.I brought bangles for 1500 rs and friend brought for 500 rs.He was beeming at her and said" u are so hi-fi. people like u only want to buy stuff in my shop" and when i came near her,THEN he said"oh! u are with her? u are all very welcome"


in usa also,i went to this comunity college along with another friend and there was this guy..he is Indian but do not know where from.I used to ask him doubts,he will be disinterested to clarify.i did not mind.My friend walked in and asks ..he beems and smiles and explains.


I thought it could be coz he was attracted to her but I saw him behaving like that to americans or fair skinned girls.


can keep giving more examples...


anyone else faced it??


You Might Find These Useful:





Are people with fair skin treated better generally ???

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire