dimanche 21 juin 2015

Every time , time is determined by our feelings and psychological conditions


Definition of Time
Slow when you wait
Fast when you are late
Deadly when you are sad
Short when you are happy
Endless when you are in pain
Long when you feel bore
Everytime , time is determined by your feelings and your psychological conditions and not by clock
So have a nice time always

We all must have experienced the above in our life one time or other. When children are coming home and we wait for them, time does not fly and we feel it is very slow.

When we are late the time does not wait for us , especially when we have to reach the airport or station and if we are late feel the time is going fast and whether we will be able to reach in time. I felt that when we were going to Dubai and my son came late to pick us and I was feeling the time is going fast and whether we will reach in time and whether we will be able to finish the formalities. Luckily we reached in time and could finish the formalities and boarded the train, then only I was happy.

When we are sad the time does not go only making us more sad

When the children arethere and when it is time for them to leave feel the time is very short, they should have stayed for a longer time , feel like stopping the time.

Whenever I have to go somewhere and that too where I like to go I wait for that time adn feel no hindrances should come so that we go there and enjoy. Since yesterday I was waiting anxiously, as yesterday we had to go for a Music programme and a pravachan by a 12 yr old girl about Hanuman Prabavam and today my mother's cousin who is 93 yrs old and who recently lost his wife wanted to see us as we could not go for 13th day . His daughter first asked thru whatsapp that her father was asking her why I did not come for the 13th day. Then she called me yesterday and told me she is in her sister's house with her father and to come home to see them. Since he is old and had asked for me we decided to go today only. So was waiting to go and see him.

Yesterday in was raining in the evening and we had to go to the west for the programme. I told my husband we will go by auto , I thought he will take an auto till the west but he took only upto the east station and from west we walked for the programme. Walking in the steps inthe bridge during rainy season is so difficult. Anyway we enjoyed the music and the 12 year old girl also did the pravanso nicely, saying the slogam in between and also singing bajans, she made all of us sit glue to the seat and we were in a different world. Her parents are so lucky to have a girl like her

Then today from morning I was waiting to go to my mother's cousin's house. My husband's friend also stays near there and his wife has been calling me since very long. They also stay in the West and it isfar on top of a hill. .

.....contd

You Might Find These Useful:


Every time , time is determined by our feelings and psychological conditions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire