lundi 22 juin 2015

Re-locating to US from India - Need suggestions/ advice

Dear ILites

Request suggestions from all experienced ladies in the US on this.

I currently stay in India but will be moving to the US within 1-2 months. I will be moving to Mahwah, New Jersey. Me and my husband work full time and have to be at office from 9-5:30pm. Work will be hectic as we will be working in US projects for my parent company in India.

I have 2 kids aged 6yrs & 3 yrs. My daughter goes to an International School in India, so syllabus wise I do not think she will have an issue that too being in first grade. She is good at her stuides too.

I am more worried about how the kids will adjust to the transition from India to the US and after school care for my daughter (I do not want to enrol her into After School programs at her school, but prefer some other options like some homemaker picking her up etc and costs for the same).

My son just started his preschool in India and does not speak/understand English. I am hoping he will pick up in a couple of months there.

Any suggestions / advice will be very valuable to me. Kindly ask for further info if required.

Also any ILites in Mahwah?

You Might Find These Useful:


Re-locating to US from India - Need suggestions/ advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire