samedi 20 juin 2015

How do you deal with people who look down, put you down?

Hi guys,

I'm running two tutoring business. I've got family members and relatives who say I'm never going to get a job after my degree and I'm finished. They say how you going to get a job and I say their is plenty of jobs available, when they say that they also say you got no experience, however I will get 3 years of voluntary and inter ship experience.

I'm graduating at 28 in mathematics where their is a lot of jobs available and huge demand for it.

They say my business's could fail even though I'm financially successful and going to invest in property.

Basically they say I'm not going to get a job after my degree and nobody will take me on because I'm 28 and what I'm going to do if I don't get a job (even though I have experience, lots of jobs available and 3 business's and I'm quite sure I will get a job because of the degree and employers like mature students).

How can I deal with these people and this negativity?

Thanks for the comments.

You Might Find These Useful:


How do you deal with people who look down, put you down?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire