-
Hi,
My DS is one year now, I was working and my leave is over now, I have to rejoin now and Creache facility is there in Office. My problems are
1.My office is very far from my place and no frequent bus facility.
2.If I take my baby to office creache we have to leave home around 8am, and we will be back to home around 7pm. (if I come with my colleague in car)
Please suggest me ladies how baby will feel if I make him travel almost one hour daily?
Many things are coming to my mind that how to give baby to somebody's hands who can't stand alone, at home after he get up from sleep he runs (crawling) to me with lots of Smile. How he feels if I leave him in creache? He takes long time to eat and in house he have full fredom of playing but in creache its limited, Am feeling very heavy hearted and confused weather to join or not.
Please give your suggestions, I have to take decision immediately. Please please.You Might Find These Useful:
urgent help needed -Big confused state of mind.. please help
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire