mardi 2 juin 2015

To Like, or not to Like?!

#rants #ramblings #randomthoughts #sillymelol

I'm just wondering out loud here, if "Likes" in IL are just "Likes" actually... Its been bothering me since the day I joined this forum in April. Being a newbie, Its natural that I get excited over "new likes" notifications. While some likes make my heart happy, few gets me to think. From my experiences in IL so far, I seem to infer different meanings for a like given / received.

Like, if you enjoyed the post / reply...
Like, if you are in agreement with the poster...
Like, if you want to encourage the poster...
Life, if you feel thankful to the poster...
Like, if you don't know what to reply...
Like, if you are in no mood to reply...
Like, if you want to end the conversation already...
Like, if you want to just shut the poster... (works on me!! )
Like, if you don't want to hurt the poster...
Like, if you are a friend / follower of the poster...
Life, if you don't want to start a controversy / be part of any....
Like, if you don't want to join discussions but just listening...
Like, if you are clueless but someone has tagged you anyway...
Like, because you felt to...

Can a simple Like really be this multidimensional?

Are Likes evolving too?

What is it that all of us try to convey through likes? Is there indeed a deeper meaning behind that single like or is it just me & my silly thoughts?!

Whatever be it, I'm curious to know.... How do you interpret a "like" when you get one?

You Might Find These Useful:


To Like, or not to Like?!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire