I am keen to know if it is possible to get your parents visa if you are on a H1 visa in the US.
I am writing this because my brother (who is on very good terms with me) is on H1 visa in the US.
His wife shifted with him on a H4 visa with him within a very few days of marriage and currently has a H1.
My parents are a difficult set to live with.Though in the US they are on their best behaviour( I guess US extorts good manners out of people ;)
My brother has always cited that because of their being in their late 60s it would not be possible to get a med insurance for them ,which appears to be totally true to me.
So they live with me which is great if you consider their security and comfort but definitely not so great considering their nature.
I was wondering here if it really is an issue or am I being taken for a ride by my brother.
Parents Immigration.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire