lundi 1 juin 2015

Husband - Wife

Hello,

Husband – wife is a very special relationship of all – a unique one with love, fight, patience, forgiveness, understanding, support

Without fight no marriage is successful.
They fight, talk, sometimes don’t talk to each other, but ultimately its love who wins.

While busy with all the things around, sometimes couples forget to express the love in words.

Do you regularly express your love in words to your partner? When was the last time you said something to your partner of your love?

I am very bad in expressing; my last time was 4 years before in Kashmir. Surrounding beauty made me say everything that I wanted to tell him. It was memorable trip
But worst is my DH...i don't remember when uttered those immortal words of love in last few years...

(Admin, I don not know if this post qualifies to be a post, you are free to move it to the right place)

You Might Find These Useful:


Husband - Wife

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire