-
I think our 5 year marriage has died and we live together for fear of society and so that our kids do not have to suffer. He talks to me rudely on every occasion he gets and I am tired of fighting back or letting him know that it is inappropriate. He fulfills his financial responsibly and I try to fulfil my responsibility towards the house. Both of us have little to no relation with inlaws. We sleep in separate bedrooms and avoid talking to each other as much as possible.
Is anyone else in the same situation? Does it get better. I just cannot handle his getting angry and rude with me every now and then.Maintaining a distance with him lets me not take his hurt to my heart and that is my defense mechanism. Any help?You Might Find These Useful:
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 10:50 PM.
Dead Marriage!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire