dimanche 21 juin 2015

A father is his daughters first love and his sons first hero.



  1. Default A father is his daughters first love and his sons first hero.

    Seeing everyone's Father's day wishes brought me memories of my father who left us when I was 20 yrs old and was not there for my marriage. He had always seen that I am happy, used to share his happiness only with me never his worries. We are enjoying all the facilities today feel sad that he had to struggle to take care of us. Before we were born he used to take care of his sisters too. He was not there to see us well settled. Glad that I could take care of him during his last days and because of his blessings only what I am today.

    He would have lived long but he had Cancer and those days there was not much cure for Cancer. He took Allopathy and Ayurvedic treatment. Since I was at home after finishing school he used to tell me to take care of him . So could not see him suffering. We never had a fan at home. I brought one from my friend's house. But he wanted natural breeze, so he used to ask me to fan him.


    The reason why daughter’s love their Dad the most is… that there is atleast one man in the world who will never hurt her……
    God took the strength of a mountain, The majesty of a tree,
    The warmth of a summer sun, The calm of a quiet sea,
    The generous soul of nature, The comforting arm of night,
    The wisdom of the ages, The power of the eagle’s flight,
    The joy of a morning in spring, The faith of a mustard seed,The patience of eternity, The depth of a family need,Then God combined these qualities, with nothing more to add,
    His masterpiece was complete, whom He called… DAD



    You Might Find These Useful:
    Love
    Viji


    There are special people in our lives who stay in our hearts even after they have gone



  2. Default Re: A father is his daughters first love and his sons first hero.

    Nice to read about a daughters love for her dad. Your last quote was so touching. I was blessed to have a wonderful father. No wonder wonderful dad's are Gods masterpiece.

    Thank you @jskls dear for your first feedback which made my day. Glad you liked the quote. Glad you had a wonderful father. True dear wonderful Dad's are Gods masterpiece
    Love
    Viji


    There are special people in our lives who stay in our hearts even after they have gone



  3. Default Re: A father is his daughters first love and his sons first hero.

    Yes the quote is very touching and so apt, never heard it before. Now I am your fan vijima.

    @SoundaryaRajan dear you made my day with your loving message, glad to have got another virtual daughter. I got it from Google , not myown
    Love
    Viji


    There are special people in our lives who stay in our hearts even after they have gone


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


A father is his daughters first love and his sons first hero.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire