lundi 22 juin 2015

7th month doubts

Hello Guys,

I am Aishwarya and I am currently running on my 7th month of pregnancy. As usual, each one suggests and advises from their own experience, which might vary from person to person. I have received so many suggestions and advices. But I want to do the best for my baby.

I have been advised to drink the boiled rice water along with palm sugar candy (panang kalkandu) and a slice of butter. This helps in better flow of baby inside the womb and also facilitates normal delivery. So I started drinking it. Later, one of my neighbours suggested me not to have butter since I look like I have put on so much weight and I would face much complications during delivery. However, my doctor didn't warn me on my weight. I have put on 16 kgs go weight so far.

Now that, I want normal delivery in the first place. Should I add butter to my diet or not. Any experienced mommies, pls suggest.

You Might Find These Useful:


7th month doubts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire