mardi 2 décembre 2014

Is this an extra marital affair? Pls advice

Dear all,

I have been a silent member of this forum all this while. Today I am in a situation where I need an advice from you. I have been married for around 10 years & have a kid 7 years old. But I am unhappy & frustrated because of the lack of emotional & physical intimacy with my dh. It is not that my husband does'nt care for me or love me, but my husband is a person who is very unromantic & very reserved with me. He is a person who does not know to show his feelings or love towards me. For him, his parents are everything especially his mom & his main aim is keep them happy. He always wants me to make them happy, so doesnt bother if I am happy by making them happy. I am not even comfortable to talk to him like a friend. I have to always think twice before talking to him. So this has brought a huge gap between us to the extent that we dont even kiss or hug each other even while sharing the same bed & we are just room mates. On other aspects he is a gentleman as in he is a teetotaler, does not spend much money , provides financial support etc & also is a good dad to our kid. For the past 1.5 years he is abroad on a new assignment & we are planning to join him early next year.

After he left, I am managing all household chores all alone along with managing my office work. I used to feel very lonely & frustrated. Recently my parents came to help, but that vacuum is still not filled. Recently, I became close to one of my colleagues who is divorced. There is just an emotional liking for each other & I am sure I do not have any feelings for him like I have for my dh. But I am comfortable talking to him, & I almost talk to him about everything without having a second thought. There is a good chemistry between us & he also enjoys my company. But I have not told him about my sour relationship with my dh. I have faked him that I am happily married with my dh. Off late, I see that he has started having feelings for me. Though he keeps assuring me that he is only looking for an emotional support from me & not a physical relationship, he keeps telling me that he would miss me when I go abroad with my dh. He also tells me that he dreams about me as his wife, but will never do anything which will spoil my relationship with my dh. He has also invited me to go out with him for lunch, but i keep denying . We have not even met outside office & even in office we hardly get to see each other because we sit in different floors.

I am sure even the emotional attachment that I have with him is just an infatuation which would fade away once I leave this place . Its only my loneliness & frustration which has made me come close to him. Its true that I miss him if he is not in office & I am also eager to know about his whereabouts when I dont see him,but I only consider him as a good friend, not more than that. I am confused now. Is this an extra marital affair? Do you think I am cheating on my husband? Do you think I need to come out of this asap?






Is this an extra marital affair? Pls advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire