Now, recently I met a young guy at work. He is very charming and attentive to me and i have begun to enjoy the attention. He texts me all through the day, nothing romantic or sexual but just friendly bantering. My husband and family knows that we text but my dh has never questioned or seen my phone. I dont delete the messages either. But i miss this guy if he doesnt text me, and have become possesive about him. I get annoyed and question this guy about his whereabouts if he doesnt text me and generally behave like a jealous girlfriend. I dont realise it when i do it but later in retrospect I think it is wrong to feel this way and end up feeling very guilty.
Am i in the verge of an EMA? How do I come out of it? I tried stopping messages but i missed him so much or he would repeatedly send messages wondering where i was..why I was not responding etc...that I would give in and respond. Please help. Thanks.
Verge of cheating...EMA????
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire