vendredi 5 septembre 2014

Modi speech on teacher's day

Since all school students were supposed to write an article on the speech by modi on teacher's day, I sat down with a notepad to listen along with DS10. Since he doesn't understand the Hindi spoken by modi.

6 pages!!!! A4 size!!!! I couldn't miss a single word!!! Listening, absorbing, translating and writing in English for a full 1.5 hours!!! LIVE!!!


What an orator!! What vision for the nation!! What clarity of thought!!! What honesty!!! What purity of speech!!! What respect for culture and teacher and nature!!! Beautiful answers for each query from students.


About experience and teacher, about unemployment, about climate change, about physical activity, about schools, cleanliness, reading habits, about politics and service and ownership - each part of his speech was a gem, a lesson in life!!!


I don't know how much will materialise!!! But I do know he can inspire each Indian to think collectively about India and make it mera Bharat mahaan!!!






Modi speech on teacher's day

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire