Had never believed till this date
That there could be real soul mates
Your love which gives me so much pleasure
A true love which is my lifes biggest treasure
Yet the distance gives me so much pain
I often wonder is it my lifes biggest failure
On distant love
That there could be real soul mates
Your love which gives me so much pleasure
A true love which is my lifes biggest treasure
Yet the distance gives me so much pain
I often wonder is it my lifes biggest failure
Or my life’s biggest gain
I trust I believe when you said
The distance is not keeping us apart
Listen carefully and I can
Hear beating of your heart with my heart
Holding hands, walking on the sea shore
Lying under the stars, talking for hours
Its sad but I know we can never do all these together
Oh my distant love, no distance can ever
Keep my heart from loving you
Coz I have finally found a soul mate in you
On distant love
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire