Who told you daughters don't leave?I have two daughters.I want them to become independent and happy in their lives.Not depend on us for their happiness ...nor should we. We should all love each other and be happy where ever we are.
You should plan your life the way parents of daughters do.
1)Plan your retirement well so that you don't have to dependent on anyone.
2) Build interests and hobbies that can become your passion once your sons leave.
3) Start making good friends who will be your companions later in life. Like minded friends in old life make life so much more interesting.
4)Make a list of things you want to do and places you want to visit.
Please don't let these silly thoughts stop you from enjoying the best phase of your sons life. Be the best mom that you can and enjoy every moment. They won't be children for too long. My elder one joined college this year. Sometimes I yearn for the days when she was a baby...but then I think...this time will fly too ...so enjoy it with her. Have fun with your monkeys.Give them big hugs .
Cheers dear.You have a good life.Enjoy it. If it helps...read threads on this forum and see how many want your life.
Should I go for a daughter for a meaningful life :-( ??
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire