jeudi 4 septembre 2014

Safety

Hi everyone,

I am Sumi, and I hope to learn a lot from all of you, as well as share my own experiences with you.


I can start off with this - I know we all tend to worry a lot, and I worry when my teenage daughter goes out and gets late, especially in a city like Delhi where so many bad things are happening to women.


But just a tip, I found this app called Folr. I made her download it, so now whenever she feels unsafe she can turn on the option to show me her location so that I always know where she is and I don't have to worry. I got my entire family to download it so that we all know where someone is when we cant reach them for whatever reason. I really can sleep better at night now.


Hope this information is useful to you! And I hope to hear from all of you as well!


Have a great day!


Sumi






Safety

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire