My husband in on L1B visa and staying in USA. We got married in June 2014 and I am attending visa interview on Sep 8th. I am bit worried about some questions. Can anyone please help me out if there is any problem if I give below answers to them.
1) Why haven't you go along with your husband after marriage?
A) Actually my father-in-law expired after marriage and our family is in deep depression. My husband is performing last rites to him, Hence we did not applied for L2 at that time.
(I am carrying death certificate as proof, please tell me if anything needed)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Will you resign the current job and will you work or study in USA?
A) I am planning to take long leave for 8-10 months as my husband have visa valid till that time. We will be returning back to India and I will continue with my current job. I have no plans to work in USA or study there.
(Will they ask any proof regarding this long leave. Actually I can get the leave in my office only if visa is approved)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3) Can I have a look at your marriage album?
A) Actually our marriage happened in a situation when my father-in-law is in ICU. It is done to make him happy in his last minutes. So, we do not have an album but 5-6 pics taken randomly at that time
(We have some copies but worried if they ask album)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, Can you please suggest if anything more need to be prepared for interview in my case.
Thanks in advance!!
Help need for L2 visa interview questions
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire