I have the capability to take up a full time job - but where to leave the kids? Hubby may not be willing to shell out for day care. Its like egg first or chicken first situation ? How can I earn if I dont take up a job. So Im looking for part time options but its not easy especially when no work experience in US. I feel sad when my contemporaries are in high positions and Im still trying for entry level part time and nowhere to go.
I feel like discussing with someone close about my inner fears but do not have anyone. Im faking a brave face with strong willpower. I have dreams but not the moral support.
I feel like leaving everything and just chase my dreams - unfulfilled ambitions.
Some friends say this is all fate. Wakt se pehle aur kismat se jyaada kabhi kisiko kuch nahi milta. My heart is still not willing to accept this as fate and want to try.
Just a vent.
I feel like being on my own to achieve my goals and dreams !!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire