Friends,
7 yr old not showing interest in studies - please help
My 7 year old son does not show interest in studies. He is at his best moods while playing and watching TV. When it comes to studies, he has a long face and whatever we ask him about what did you learn in school, he has a standard reply I forgot, I don't remember.
He sits in 1st bench at school and his class teacher says he is attentive in class but at home never opens his mouth to read or study. If we ask him to write, he gives excuses like hands pain, fingers ache etc.
I have tried softly talking to him, beating, scolding etc. But, nothing works with him. When it comes to studies its only I forgot, I don't remember.
How do I handle this? I feel guilty to beat and scold him everyday.
Please help.
Thanks
Kavitha
7 yr old not showing interest in studies - please help
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire