lundi 1 septembre 2014

What is wrong with my life ???

I like being on my own sometimes.Even with friends,it is more of a one to one relationship or nothing.Coz,I prefer likeminded friends.I have always been that way.

Now,being in the usa I tried making friends but somehow people either moved back to India or we could not gel. I had tried very hard to make friendships but things did not work out:)So I left it

I read books,watch movies,gym etc in my free time.Also,never been a potluck or a party person.If invited,I do go and come back.Rarely do I keep a get together.To be honest,if this was my situation in India,I honestly would not care.For some strange reason I felt secure there by being me. Here in usa,I feel "being on my own" is a pathway to insecurity...especially when I see everyone having a big gang and being together.


Am I doing somehting wrong?Somehow I am not able to get likeminded friends.even if I do they move back,or if I try they do not even respond.it is too hard.I am very scared that I am some sort of an outcast.Is anyone else like me or is my situation very weird?






What is wrong with my life ???

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire