mardi 2 décembre 2014

Has she forgotten crawling?

A few weeks back, I had put another thread about how my daughter does bottom shuffling/ bum shuffling rather than actual crawling and uses it as a method for navigation. But for 2-3 days now, she has stopped doing that also. She just stays where we make her lie. She does go on her tummy and back, but, no crawling.

I tried placing some of her favorite toys in the vicinity. She tries picking them/ reaching them using her hands, but, when she finds that they are out of reach, she cries. Sometimes babbles loudly and in kind of begging tone asking me to pick them and hand over to her; but no effort from her side. Is she lazy? Has she forgotten crawling? She sits if we make her sit, but, does not get up on her own as yet.


has anyone experienced this? Shall we wait and keep trying, or, should I take her to the paed? Please suggest/ share your experiences.






Has she forgotten crawling?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire