mardi 2 septembre 2014

Wife and parents giving me stress help me

I approach you here with a heavy heart.I need someone to talk with & advice me.

My wife & their family members harass me. I am married since on year. Recently we have got a one month old son. My wife is an accountant & does her own work.

In the begining she was very calm, as I could not recoginze her personality, as she did not talk much. We were just engaged for two months before we got married. We live in the same city. It was our arranged marriage. I just have my mom in my family.

She keeps running away from my home to her place, without letting anyone know..she loves her mom too much, that she ignores me. I am not against it, but she does not see that what is right & wrong. Every week, she goes to her place & stays for few days. My mom's around 70 yrs old. She can't do much house work. Though we've a servant, who does washing, cleaning & dishes etc. So my wife has to just cook. My mom helps her. We have a quite & religious atmosphere.

My wife finds small faults in me. I never tried to did that. What she did not understand, I used to explain her. The customs of my home & so on....


I've kept by clam against his habit. . I am sure one day, she will realize her mistake. When I used to go at her place to call her back, her family members use to support her decision & say, that she has done nothing wrong. I was just asking her to inform me, before going to her home, so that we will not worry. Now, we have a one month old child. But things have not changed. I am worried about my child. Yesterday there was a fight regarding the name to be given to the child. She never talked to me about this. After 30 days of birth, birth registration has to be done, so I had to give the child name. In our community name is decided by husband's relatives. When I suggested a name, she started saying bad things to me & said, I don't have right on my child, as she has given birth. I felt hurt & I also reacted in anger. She is mentally torching me. She has done this lot of times. But all the time, i had approached her to calm down the things.Even if I am not wrong, I don't mind saying, "Sorry", if things improve, which I always do. She never approached me. The another thing is that, her mom keeps poking her fingers into my family matters. She also makes her mom jump into such matters which are concerned for just two of us. I had pointed towards it. Her mom theratns that she will not send her daughter back to my home. We are just two persons in the family. My mom & me. I think they are trying to take the advantage of us. It's now one year of marriage. I cannot handle stress. I cannot concentrate in my work. I cannot sleep. I dont' want to stress my mom. I dont want to fight & get engaged in legal battles. I am a simple family man. Please advice. I need someone to talk with. What type of behaviour I should do against her. I cannot think about anything. Her family is not letting me to see my son also. My son is the only born baby in my family, since many years, after i was born, so we are very much attached to him. I feel like crying. Life's been to hard on me. .... Thank you. I await friends advice. Please guide me. Thank you.






Wife and parents giving me stress help me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire