Please guide if any of you have experienced this problem.. I had copper t at 5 months post pregnancy. I went to check the position of it the next month as advised and the doctor confirmed it is in place. I had severe bleeding with clots after inserting it. When I consulted doctor she said it is common after copper t as the uterus is trying to adjust to the foreign body and it will be normal after 3 cycles. She advised me to take trapic mf tablet to control bleeding continuously for 3 cycles. As advised I had trapic mf every month from 2nd day of my periods.. And the severe bleeding didn't stop even after 3 cycles.. So I went back to have a scan and found that the copper t is displaced to the lower side of the uterus..the doc told it should be removed and replaced with a new one.. She said my uterus didn't adjust to the copper t and pushed it away. The copper t didn't expel like many cases instead displaced inside the uterus. She said it happens to 1 in 100,, I removed it and now confused whether to put a new one again.. What if the same thing happens again.. I am scared of the side effects in other birth control methods like pills..
Has anybody inserted copper t second time after expulsion and had no problems?
Please share your experience and guide me.
Many thanks.
Problem with copper t -- help please
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire