vendredi 5 septembre 2014

Why do husbands keep a distance from the wifes family?

I have not read your earlier threads.

What you did was right, no need for you to courier stuff to his sister when he does not even bother talking to your brother, that too for a sister who who doesn't talk to you much.


But if you ask about this from a broader perspective, then I feel that the reason a man does not talk much to his wife's family is because men in general are less emotional and less sensitive.


They can only have feeling for their own blood.

I have an affectionate relation with my mama and kaka, they really care for me and adore me.

Whereas with my fufaji and mausaji, I only have formal relations, and I am happy keeping it that way.


In future I don't expect my hubby to mingle with my family as much as I would with his.

But now after reading yellowmango's post, I feel we should also set some standards for ourselves, otherwise our husbands might not even maintain formal relations with our families.






Why do husbands keep a distance from the wifes family?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire