Yennadhu Titanicca kadavul moozhkadichchaaraa? (What God sank the Titanic?) is the reaction on the lines of a film dialogue (Gandhi seththuttaaraa - What Gandhi died) expressing shock at this moment :)
The Proselytizers Or An Iceberg In Delhi
This conversion business exploits all sections of the society in different forms and shapes - more than the forms the god must have taken in the stories we have read.
When people open up these to me, I retort saying I do not believe in the religion I was born and hence don't expect me to believe yours, better find another creation for your requirement. Anything other than this we can talk about, shall we? The guy is on a mission, hence he would leave looking for another prey, to make him pray his god.
Our politicians are more worried about the FX Conversion rather than this B'.
Nice one and humorous too, not as claimed by you as non-humorous. The claim Non-humor sank on 05th Sep 2014.
The Proselytizers Or An Iceberg In Delhi
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire