mardi 23 septembre 2014

What should I do ?

My husband and I have been having a lot of fights recently due to his family . He is super emotional for his family and opposite to mine. But he does not accept that he is not nice to my folks at all. I I tell him the instances, he fights and fights for days together .He says I'm very judgmental and always pointing faults at him. I feel that i'm not pointing faults but it hurts me to see how mean he can get to my side of the family and he expect me to be nice to his all the time.

He always compares how his parents and sibling are nice and have done the same for us as my parents and siblings. this is like a slap on my face as my inlaws are money grabbing and have never done anything . He compares them giving me a 100 rs purse to my mom giving me something branded and jewels, clothes etc...according to him, his mom also gave me the same....


for some things he has agreed that his parents are at fault and should not have done that . but he keep saying that he is the same for his family and my family when i see that there are so many differences...i do not expect anything from him, but cannot just agree to this point of him. If you are indifferent just accept it but dnt try to be a nice person when I can see everything and do not force me to say yes you are very nice to my family...


we just fought about this the entire weekend and the result was nothing....i kept quiet at the end as usual, very dissatisfied inside...


my parents called my husband few times and yesterday he asked me to call inlaws and my parents as well ...later i told him that my father was saying that he hasnt been able to talk to my husband for long and wanted to speak with him...my husband kept quiet instead of saying that he would call my father...he did not even call him this morning...versus if it was his family and his father he would have 1st returned the call immediately 2. if i ever told him that his father said that he wants to talk to him, he would have left everything right then and there and called....


i feel like telling him this this again and asking him how he claims to be the same to my family ? again i do not expect him to be the same, but i cannot accept his claim that he is equal to both sides especially after so many fights...


again he will say that I'm being judgmental etc etc...but i'm so full of anger right now...should I even bring up the topic( and b ready for one more fight) or IGNORE as usual and sul inside






What should I do ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire