One gets matured as one grows. Yes, that is 100% true esp with me. And now, retrospecting, I always feel I could have been more mature earlier too. Only if I had put more thoughts into that incident. And how much I wish I were like others who showed more maturity at that particular moment of time.
What goes around, comes around
But, sometimes, those incidents, now make me feel sad. Yes, past is past, we learn from it ... etc etc... but those incidents also tell me what kind of a person I was then, and how matured I have become now. It is all about me... But, I started thinking, what could have possibly gone into the opposite person's mind at that time? What kind of opinion they could have about me? Are they still angry about it? Have they forgiven me or have they just thought, 'oh..she is like that... leave it' and just no thoughts went into it??? I don't know. just don't know.
And as time went by, I found myself at the receiving end too, both in good way and bad way. So, all in all, it is a circle. What goes around, comes around.
What goes around, comes around
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire