jeudi 4 septembre 2014

Sis in law on an unpleasant visit

Hi readers.

I had an awesome relationship with my sister in law. She was like a sister to me. However things have changed in the recent past. She is visiting us for a few months.


She is so possessive about me and my husband that she hates it if we speak to any friend of mine. As much as i used to love my SIL she has hardly been adjusting or understanding even in the most minor situation. THere have been so many situations where I have tried to accommodate her requirements and kept her comfortable but nothing seems to be good enough for her.


We are away from family and have a few close friends here. She has actually checked my phone to see what I chat with my friends and found a few stuff I was talking to my best friend about her. The first thing she does after getting up in the morning is find a reason to be angry about.


After months of these crappy days spent together I decide not to care anymore and just do what i think i should, it still bothers me. I have tried to get our relationship back to where it was before these few months and now I am tired. I need to speak to my friends, chat or check my phone after giving a 360 degree inspection around in my own home.


DH is very supportive to me, but doesnt say a word because of the athithi devo bhava ritual. He avoids coming home early from work and goes to work even on holidays.


I dont care what she thinks about me or what she tells the rest of the family about me. Even then I am spending sleepless night and feeling restless.


Anybody else faced a situation like this? How did you get over it and try to remain sane.






Sis in law on an unpleasant visit

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire