mercredi 3 septembre 2014

Has anyone has plans to settle in India during old age?

me too lavanya.

so many people are in a dilemma .Many when they settle back now in India,miss this and that of America.Being in usa,we miss many things about India.The main problem is if we settle when we are younger in India,I have heard many regretting..


1) what is my kid had better education in usa.

2) we had a free life in America and not judged.now isn't it tough?

3) Did I deprive my kid of more luxuries?

4) India is more westernized..scared for kids..


many many other examples of regret.


that is why if we finish our kids responsibilities..when we go back to India or any place we want to in Old age,probably with more maturity,less interest in materialistic things, need for spiritual wealth,no kids activities and responsibilities..regret might be less.


I think it is tough to go to India in between (rendu kettan nelamai).


either early or later..


me too looking forward to IL's views..






Has anyone has plans to settle in India during old age?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire