My son who is now 2.5years old is very fond of drawing…he always spends most of his time by scribbling here and there…you can imagine the condition of our walls and floor tiles…he asks us to draw for him and watches how we are doing it and tries to attempt it…
These are some of his drawings…
Drawings by a budding artist…..
These are some of his drawings…
A Face
He is very fond of automobiles…He will add wheels to his all drawings…U could see a lot of wheels in those scribbles..
I will mark dots on his drawing board and ask him to join so that he gets occupied for some time..it seems he got bored by simply joining them..so he made those dots as wheels and finished it as cars…
And this one is my favourite…He said its an auto rickshaw…
This is the recent one in our living room….I was shocked to see this on our main wall..I asked him in a raised tone “What is this ?” He said in his sweet voice “Fitch” (Fish) and when I asked what are those dots..he said it is vellam (water)…
Drawings by a budding artist…..
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire