mercredi 3 septembre 2014

Wish or not to wish

Hi Ladies,

If you see my recent post, I was discussing about how I and my DH have these issues about wishing and not wishing parents on bdays.

Its like I want him to wish mine and he wants me to wish his but he wouldnt call them himself, I should call and give him, I started doing the same thing, will wish if he calls and hands me over the phone. Now in the recent issue, he wanted me to call his mom, I am on a vacation, so he cant call and give me the phone, eventhough I normally do call her myself once in a while, decided not to call this time coz he would never have called himself to wish my parents if I was away. So decided not to call and looks like from this time, I will only wish mine and he will wish his.

Eventhough it does bother me, how many of you all do that, ie you wish yours and he wishes his? Do you parents really mind if the spouse dint call? Does it bother you that you DH doesn't wish your side?






Wish or not to wish

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire