mardi 23 septembre 2014

Which India did you grow up in?

Diversity, each its own, we are all different, we have different experiences, we are , you are , thou thee bee baa, none of that here!

Our mileu is very heterogeneous and this thread is not to generalize, deductively or inductively rationalize what happens in India but what India did you endorse and were a part of, what affected you, what India were you trending along, which India did you walk with ...


I grew up in that India


#Where I did not know many of my friends castes, sects , never bothered, the Sastrys were clan who made yum pongal and the Mukherjees cultured bee-hives to promote all those chum confectioneries. I never bothered what A, B, C , D certified they were!


#Where my Engg. friends banged the door at 5:00 AM to ascend to the terrace with our drafters cursing the damned day we choose our discipline to finish our drawings by 9:00 AM , well 2-weeks window is too small for sluggish people, ain't?


#Where road-side romeos were honored with elaborate induction on how to be au courant of latest practices. Give a rose, what good, give a bouquet I can resell at 'Archies'.


#Where my dad had only one condition "I will never let you marry until you work, buy a house, have enough bank balance, visit atleast 2 countries and then GO and marry any champak bhoomiya"


#Where with corruption, pollution , competition we friends would still sit in the river bank and be amused with the corn seller roasting, woosville wager which dude is going to propose whom, wager 50 , up the ante?


#Where people made you weep with the affection, fondness , love and aww! what did I do to deserve such moments ..(C'here birthday bashes and hugs)


#Where if not for the nosy neighbours, parked well-wishers, deranged demagogues I don't know how I would have been entertained ?


#Where at the end of the day one feels I love it all so much , will it stay the same always, forever?


Which India did you grow up in?


(Each of my statement has a social practice, system that you either appreciated, encountered, fought, succumbed or ignored, need not comment on same)






Which India did you grow up in?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire