Each day embraces the night,
Adding more agony to me.
When will I see the light?
It is but only a plea!
When?
Adding more agony to me.
When will I see the light?
It is but only a plea!
The falling apple angers me.
As the earth receives it with grace.
When is that time when you will be
Coming to end my terrible stays?
The blooming and wilting flowers are
Reminding that another day is gone.
I lost track of these days that pour
Acid to my desire, am weeping alone.
The ant just carries grain by grain,
The crow picks up twig by twig.
I collect those lovely times with pain,
Hoping for another moment so big.
My eyes are seeing the horizon,
My ears yearn to hear you for long.
Its long time since I saw the dawn
When will I sing a joyous song?
When?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire