Not a critical issue but still wanted your opinion fast, need to act today.
So my DH is very reserved and all, in the beginning of our marriage, whenever I used to tell him to wish my parents' on their bdays, he never did, got away saying shy, busy or no formality etc but wished his parents. Later, I realised its better I call mine and give him the phone, that works and liking or disliking it, he still wishes coz I hand over the phone. Same, when I am with my parents on their bday, he calls my phone and I give it to them. Now its MILs bday, DH said, call my mom etc., now I dont mind calling but for last 2 times, I only called her, she dint call me. I am on a trip to India. Moreover, my DH never picked up the phone and called my parents' ever, I am always the mediator. So I dint like him telling me to call her.
So do I call or no? Should I leave it as she did not reciprocate my calls and also DH never called my parents' himself, if he had to, he wouldnt have called and I wouldnt fuss. I know its petty but my thoughts about this are too much going on in my head. For the record, I and my MIL dislike each other but get along at face value. I am not a forgiver and hold onto things so I never forgave her for putting bad things about me in my DH's head.
What would you do and what should I do?
What would you do?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire