samedi 6 septembre 2014

update on:wife and parents giving stress

Wife and parents giving me stress help me

For background kindly check the thread above.

With the recently metting at counsellor not working and wife denial to stop letting her family interfere in our married life did not work and I am planning to separate though no acceptable to her I cannot continue this as I feel our relationship has no future.

But through proper mediation I think they can understand me quite serious on separate mutually and t might eventually accept. Now the problem is about the custody of my son and maintaince

I am planning to give fixed deposit an amount on sons name which he can withdraw once 18

I had to take the decision after considering after our counsellor session that things would remain the same and I cannot drag it on all my life.

Paper work has not started yet I hope things change for good atleast for now


I would like to thank for the genuine suggestions but I wish I could use them if the situation would be a little favourable. As already I have a hectic situation and schedule and mother needing attention it was difficult to manage with her tantrums and of her family specially .

Thanks and sorry that the suggestions could not be used. I will support my son still financially I can't help as anyways her family is too clingy.






update on:wife and parents giving stress

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire