jeudi 4 septembre 2014

Salwar Top - Shoulder Drops

Hi Friends!

I have been trying to stitch my top with perfect neckline, shoulder and armhole.

I have wasted 3 tops already using different calculations.


My Shoulder is 14.5, Armhole is 16 and Neck is 3 or 2.75"


First top I kept Shoulder 6.5, armhole as 7.5 and neck as 3

Second I kept Shoulder as 7, armhole as 7 and neck as 3

Third I kept Shoulder as 7.25, Armhole as 7.25 and neck as 3


Nothing seems to be perfect, the neck goes broad or becomes close, shoulder drops or becomes tight, armhole becomes tight and I had to attach extra cloth.


Can someone tell me how to measure the Shoulder, Armhole and Neck for a neat and perfect finish? I have 5 sets to be stitched .


Thanks .






Salwar Top - Shoulder Drops

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire