jeudi 4 septembre 2014

Post / After delivery massage and bath - Mom and baby

Hi ladies,

I'm due with my second baby in December 2014. I'm looking out for a good massage lady who will massage me and bath me & baby professionally ( preferably ayurveda style or kerala style with herbal water ) and also wash baby clothes. We stay opposite Almulla plaza in Dubai.


I'm looking for someone with good review and sincere service. If any of you have good experience with someone and can refer to someone who is really good, will be of great help.


Please also reply with how your experience was, their number and their rate.


Read a lot of ILs here and most of them are old numbers and switched off now. If any of the mothers who recently delivered, could reply, would be good to hear from you.


Thanks ladies :)






Post / After delivery massage and bath - Mom and baby

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire